Bacon Wrapped Scallops
Bacon Wrapped Sea Scallops should not be reserved for holidays, special occasions, or hosting guests at a dinner party! There. We said it. Each sea scallop is inspected then individually, meticulously and perfectly hand-wrapped with a smokey piece of bacon. They're flash frozen and ready ready to pop in the oven or place on the grill for a quick and delicious, stand-at the-counter app while you prepare your entree, or the star of the entree itself!
- United States
- Excellent Source of Protein
Store in Freezer
- Species: Sea Scallops
- Scientific Name: Placopecten magellanicus
- Sustainability Rating: USDA
- Country of Origin: United States
- Region of Origin: Atlantic Northeast (FAO 27)
- Method of Production: Wild Caught
- Method of Catch: Dredge
- Seasonal Availability: Year-Round
Sea Scallops are wild caught and sustainably sourced by some of the world’s finest fisheries, working in highly controlled and regulated conditions. We only work with sources committed to maintaining ideal environmental conditions.
As a member of the Global Sustainable Seafood Initiative (GSSI), City Pier Seafood and its parent company, Raw Seafoods, Inc. are among 90+ stakeholders committed to aligning global efforts and resources to address seafood sustainability challenges. Together we are proud to support the GSSI mission to ensure confidence in the supply and promotion of certified seafood. Learn more about the certifications we trust.
Scallops, Bacon* (Cured with Water, Salt, Sugar, Sodium-Phosphates, Sodium Erythorbate, Sodium Nitrate) *May also contain Smoke Flavoring and/or Sodium Diacetate.
- Contains: Shellfish
- Additional Information: Excellent Source of Protein
- Recommended Wine Pairings: Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc