You'll be tempted to lick your plate after enjoying this Atlantic Salmon with its savory & smoky bourbon butter sauce. This oven-ready star of your dish will be ready in minutes, and it's perfect for busy weeknights and weekends when time is short, but you crave something special.
- United States
- Excellent Source of Protein
Store in Freezer
CONVENTIONAL OVEN INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. DO NOT MICROWAVE.
2. Remove all labels and place right side up on a baking pan. Do not puncture bag.
3. Cook 25-30 minutes until internal temperature reaches 145°F. Bag may open at seam while cooking. Remove pan from oven and let rest for 5 minutes.
4. Use scissors to carefully cut open the top and peel back, avoiding steam. CAUTION: HOT.
Try serving over your favorite pasta or with rice and a side of steamed vegetables.
- Species: Atlantic Salmon
- Scientific Name: Salmo salar
- Country of Origin: United States
- Region of Origin: Atlantic Northeast (FAO 27)
- Method of Production: Farm Raised
- Seasonal Availability: Year-Round
Salmon, Bourbon Butter (Butter [Cream, Salt], Shallots, Garlic, Bourbon, Brown Sugar [Sucrose, Molasses], Parsley, Soy Lecithin, Sunflower Oil and Natural Flavor, Thyme, Paprika, Xanthan Gum.)
- Contains: Fish (Salmon), Milk, Soy
- Additional Information: Excellent Source of Protein
- Recommended Wine Pairings: Pinot Noir
Will buy againWas very good and preparation was super easy! Will purchase this again!
Not too goodWe didnt like this, tasted very fishy. Surprising cuz we have LOVED so many of their products
Easy and tastyThe whole family loved this and I really appreciated the bake in bag. Super easy and tasty. I have already bought more for the freezer.
No muss. No fuss. Delicious.Got four of these as a gift and I couldn't believe how fast, easy, AND delicious it was. 30 minutes in the oven and done! Family loved it! #MomWin #WinnerWinnerSalmonForDinner