City Pier Cooked Shrimp
With your first bite of Cooked Shrimp from City Pier, your expectations and the bar will forever be raised. So simple and fresh. So plump and delicious. A shrimp cocktail at home will make you feel like you're at a Michelin three star restaurant.
- Excellent Source of Protein
- Low Fat
Store in the refrigerator
- Species: Mexican Blue Shrimp
- Alternate Name: Cooked Shrimp
- Scientific Name: Litopenaeus stylirostris
- Sustainability Rating: BAP 2+
- Country of Origin: Mexico
- Region of Origin: Atlantic Southeast (FAO 47)
- Method of Production: Wild Caught
- Method of Catch: Cast Net
- Seasonal Availability: Year-Round
Our Mexican Blue Shrimp are and sustainably farm raised and sourced by some of the world’s finest fisheries, working in highly controlled and regulated conditions. We only work with sources committed to maintaining ideal environmental conditions.
As a member of the Global Sustainable Seafood Initiative (GSSI), City Pier Seafood and its parent company, Raw Seafoods, Inc. are among 90+ stakeholders committed to aligning global efforts and resources to address seafood sustainability challenges. Together we are proud to support the GSSI mission to ensure confidence in the supply and promotion of certified seafood. Learn more about the certifications we trust.
Shrimp, Water, Salt, Sugar
- Contains: Crustacean Shellfish
- Dietary Information: Keto, Low Fat, Nutrient Rich, Paleo
- Additional Information: Excellent Source of Protein, Low Fat
- Recommended Wine Pairings: Riesling
Perfect with no prepThese are the largest most delicious (pre-cooked) shrimp I've ever eaten. No soggy, big box "seafood ring" here. Must try.