City Pier Grilled Shrimp
No need to fire up the grill for these perfectly seasoned beauties. City Pier Grilled Shrimp is packaged and shipped fresh and ready to toss into a salad, with pasta, or simply plated with a wedge of lemon as an easy and delicious appetizer.
- Excellent Source of Protein
- Low Fat
Store in the refrigerator
- Species: Mexican Blue Shrimp
- Alternate Name: Grilled Shrimp
- Scientific Name: Litopenaeus stylirostris
- Sustainability Rating: BAP 2+
- Country of Origin: Mexico
- Method of Production: Wild Caught
- Method of Catch: Cast Net
- Seasonal Availability: Year-Round
Our Mexican Blue Shrimp are and sustainably farm raised and sourced by some of the world’s finest fisheries, working in highly controlled and regulated conditions. We only work with sources committed to maintaining ideal environmental conditions.
As a member of the Global Sustainable Seafood Initiative, City Pier Seafood and its parent company, Raw Seafoods, Inc. are among 90+ stakeholders committed to aligning global efforts and resources to address seafood sustainability challenges. Together we are proud to support the GSSI mission to ensure confidence in the supply and promotion of certified seafood. Learn more about the certifications we trust.
Shrimp (Shrimp, Water, Salt, Sugar), Canola Oil
- Contains: Crustacean Shellfish
- Dietary Information: Keto, Low Fat, Nutrient Rich
- Additional Information: Excellent Source of Protein, Low Fat
- Recommended Wine Pairings: Rosé, Sauvignon Blanc