Lemon Dill Scallops
Bay Scallops drenched in a lemon & dill butter sauce shouldn't be reserved for restaurant dining. Enjoy the fresh taste of Lemon Dill Scallops any night of the week. It's a perfect, delicious meal after a long day, or when hosting a dinner party with family and friends. Just get that pasta going. This bake in bag star of your dish will be ready to come out of the oven in about 20 minutes.
- United States
- Excellent Source of Protein
- Good Source of Vitamin A
Store in Freezer
CONVENTIONAL OVEN INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. DO NOT MICROWAVE.
2. Remove all labels and place right side up on a baking pan. Do not puncture bag.
3. Cook 18-20 minutes until internal temperature reaches 145°F. Bag may open at seam while cooking. Remove pan from oven and let rest for 5 minutes.
4. Use scissors to carefully cut open the top and peel back, avoiding steam. CAUTION: HOT.
Try serving over your favorite pasta or with rice and a side of steamed vegetables.
- Species: Bay Scallops
- Scientific Name: Argopecten purpuratus
- Sustainability Rating: MBA Green and Yellow
- Country of Origin: United States
- Region of Origin: Atlantic Northeast (FAO 27)
- Method of Production: Farm Raised
- Method of Catch: Bottom Culture, Lantern
- Seasonal Availability: Year-Round
Bay Scallops are farm raised and sustainably sourced by some of the world’s finest fisheries, working in highly controlled and regulated conditions. We only work with sources committed to maintaining ideal environmental conditions.
As a member of the Global Sustainable Seafood Initiative (GSSI), City Pier Seafood and its parent company, Raw Seafoods, Inc. are among 90+ stakeholders committed to aligning global efforts and resources to address seafood sustainability challenges. Together we are proud to support the GSSI mission to ensure confidence in the supply and promotion of certified seafood. Learn more about the certifications we trust.
Scallops, Lemon Dill Butter (Butter [Cream, Salt], Lemon Powder [Maltodextrin, Lemon Puree, Citric Acid, Sugar, Lemon Juice], Dill, Lemon Juice, Garlic [Garlic, Water, Citric Acid], Dijon Mustard [Distilled White Vinegar, Mustard Seed, Water, Salt, White Wine, Citric Acid, Tartaric Acid, Fruit Pectin, Sugar, Spices], Onion Powder).
- Contains: Milk, Shellfish
- Additional Information: Excellent Source of Protein, Good Source of Vitamin A
- Recommended Wine Pairings: Muscadet, Oaked Chardonnay, Pinot Gris