Mediterranean Style Cod
Atlantic cod is pure perfection on a plate when served simply in a fresh lemon butter sauce with parsley, thyme & oregano. This Mediterranean-style cod is oven-ready and will be ready to serve in a matter of minutes. A perfect entree for finicky seafood eaters and seafood lovers alike.
- United States
- Excellent Source of Protein
Store in Freezer
- Species: Cod
- Scientific Name: Gadus morhua
- Sustainability Rating: MSC
- Country of Origin: United States
- Region of Origin: Atlantic Northeast (FAO 27)
- Method of Production: Wild Caught
- Method of Catch: Longline, Troll
- Seasonal Availability: Year-Round
Atlantic Cod is wild caught in the cold, pristine waters off the shores of Iceland by MSC Certified fisheries. City Pier Seafood and its parent company Raw Seafoods, Inc. have long-standing relationships with trusted harvesters who have an ongoing commitment to cooperate with researchers to ensure they operate in as clean a manner possible.
As a member of the Global Sustainable Seafood Initiative (GSSI), City Pier Seafood and its parent company, Raw Seafoods, Inc. are among 90+ stakeholders committed to aligning global efforts and resources to address seafood sustainability challenges. Together we are proud to support the GSSI mission to ensure confidence in the supply and promotion of certified seafood. Learn more about the certifications we trust.
Cod, Compound Butter (Butter [Cream, Salt], Garlic, Zaatar Seasoning [Ground Sumac, Spices, Sesame Seed, Salt, Canola Oil], Parsley, Cilantro, Spearmint, Crystallized Lemon [Citric Acid, Lemon Oil, Lemon Juice], Soy Lecithin, Xanthan Gum).
- Contains: Fish (Cod), Milk, Soy
- Additional Information: Excellent Source of Protein
- Recommended Wine Pairings: Chardonnay, Pinot Noir