Give tuna the one-pan treatment alongside potatoes, parmesan cheese and Italian seasonings. Simply toss, spread, roast and enjoy.
- 4 tuna
- 6 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil, divided
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder, divided
- 1 1/2 pounds baby red potatoes, halved
- 4 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- additional lemon slices for garnish
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Combine 4 tablespoons olive oil, lemon juice, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, 1/4 teaspoon oregano, 1/4 teaspoon thyme, 1/4 teaspoon basil, and 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder in a large resealable bag along with the tuna fillets. Seal the bag, massage the fillets to rub in the seasonings and distribute all the ingredients. Chill for 15 minutes while you move on to the next step.
- In a large bowl combine potatoes and remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil and toss to coat. Stir together remaining salt, pepper, oregano, thyme, basil, and garlic powder, sprinkle over potatoes and stir to combine. Arrange potatoes on half of a greased sheet pan. Bake for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, place tuna fillets on the empty half of the sheet pan (add lemon slices if desired), sprinkle parmesan cheese over the potatoes, and return to the oven for 6 minutes. Flip the tuna fillets, and cook for another 6 minutes. Serve and enjoy!