Ree’s friends at Yellow Bliss Road transform a traditional shrimp boil into sheet pan magic. Potatoes, smoked sausage, corn cobs and shrimp need just 12-13 minutes in the oven for rustic flavors galore.
- 1 pound baby red potatoes
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 ears of corn, cut crosswise into 4 pieces each
- 2 links smoked andouille sausage, cut into 1/2 inch slices
- 2 lemons, sliced
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon Old Bay seasoning
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons parsley, freshly chopped, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Lightly oil a baking sheet or spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook potatoes until just tender, about 10 minutes. Drain.
- In a large bowl, combine cooked potatoes, shrimp, corn, sausage, lemons, garlic powder, Old Bay, melted butter, salt and pepper. Toss until combined, then arrange on a large baking sheet.
- Bake until shrimp is cooked through and corn is tender, 13 to 15 minutes.