Ahi Tuna Poke Pizza
Make it umami! Fresh ahi (aka yellowfin) tuna is seasoned with ginger, sesame oil, and soy sauce, and delicately sweetened with honey. Gourmet, meet healthy; healthy, meet fun.
Share with your friends
- 1 pound prepared pizza dough
- 1 tablespoon nuetral flavored oil
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1/2 pound fresh ahi tuna
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon ginger, minced
- 1/4 cup radishes. thinly sliced
- 1/2 avocado, diced
- 1 tablespoon toasted white sesame seeds
- 2 cups baby arugula
- Heat oven to 450°. Stretch pizza dough out on a pan; brush with oil and season with flaky sea salt. Bake at 450° for 8-10 minutes, or just until golden brown (it will cook slightly faster than usual when there’s no toppings). Remove from oven, and place on a cooling rack for 2-3 minutes.
- Cut ahi tuna into small ½-inch cubes. Combine soy sauce, sesame oil, honey. and green onions in a medium bowl. Stir well; add the tuna and toss to combine. Add radishes, avocado, and sesame seeds to bowl; toss gently. Top pizza crust with baby arugula and tuna poke; serve immediately.