Air Fried Fish Filet Roll Ups
As a kid I loved fish fillet sandwiches. This recipe is a fun play on the classic sandwich but made at home in the air fryer with a fun twist. The fish is extra flavorful and juicy and safely made in the air fryer. Then you roll the bread, add cheese, sauce and enjoy!
Share with your friends
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 8 ounces cod, cut into fingers
- tarter sauce
- cheddar cheese
- white bread
- Coat each Cod finger in Olive Oil.
- In a shallow dish, mix together bread crumbs and seasoning. (Adults help kids measure out ingredients.)
- Coat each Cod finger in the breading. Add coated Cod to Air Fryer basket.
- Cook Cod for 12 min at 400 degrees, flipping halfway through.
- Meanwhile, tear crust off of white Bread. Using a rolling pin, roll the Bread until flat and thin. Add Tarter Sauce and a slice of cheese
- Remove Cod from air fryer and allow to cool to the touch.
- Add Cod to one end of the prepared bread and roll.
- Serve with additional Tarter Sauce and enjoy!