Air Fried Shrimp Po Boys
These air fried shrimp po boys are perfect for lunch or dinner! Super simple and safe to make with kids in the air fryer, the shrimp come out crunchy and full of flavor. The sauce is the perfect addition to some fresh bread and veggies! I think this will be a favorite recipe in your house!
Share with your friends
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 tablespoon dill relish
- 1 tablespoon shallot, diced
- 1 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon herbes de provence
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 egg, large
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cups panko
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- cooking spray
- 4 hoagie buns, split
- 2 cups shreaded lettuce
- 1 tomato, medium, thinly sliced
- For remoulade, in a small bowl, combine the first 6 ingredients. Mix with a spoon. Refrigerate, covered, until serving.
- Preheat air fryer to 375°
- In a shallow bowl, mix Flour, Herbes de Provence, Salt, Garlic Powder, Pepper, and Cayenne. In a separate shallow bowl, whisk Egg and Milk. Place Panko in a third shallow bowl. Dip Shrimp in Flour to coat both sides; shake off excess. Dip in Egg mixture, then in Panko, patting to help adhere.
- In batches, arrange Shrimp in a single layer on greased tray in air-fryer basket; spritz with cooking spray. Cook until Panko is lightly browned and Shrimp turn pink, 3-4 minutes on each side.
- Spread cut side of Buns with Remoulade. Top with Shrimp, Lettuce and Tomato.
- Large Farm-Raised Shrimp - 1 Lb. FrozenSpecial Price $12.99 Regular Price $17.99
- Extra Jumbo Wild-Caught Shrimp - 2 Lb. Frozen$39.99Out of stock
- Extra Jumbo Wild-Caught Shrimp - 1 Lb. FrozenSpecial Price $27.99 Regular Price $34.99
- Extra Large Wild-Caught EZ Peel Shrimp - 1 Lb. FrozenSpecial Price $17.99 Regular Price $24.99
- Large Wild Caught Shrimp - 1 Lb. FrozenSpecial Price $17.99 Regular Price $22.99