Air Fried Shrimp Wonton Rangoons Appetizers
Oh. My. Goodness. These shrimp wonton rangoons are soooooo good! And the best part is when the stove, the oven, the microwave are all occupied for holiday cooking you can pop these in the air fryer and satisfy hungry company! Make ahead of time and freeze for even more convenience!
Share with your friends
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 ounces shrimp, about 34 size small shrimp, deveined, tails off, fully cooked
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 25 wonton wrappers
- olive oil spray
- Place softened Cream Cheese in a bowl and press it with a fork until easy to mix.
- Chop Green Onion and Shrimp. You don't want any large pieces of either in the wonton wrapper because it will hinder the closing.
- Place wonton wrappers under damp cloth.
- Mix Shrimp, Green Onions, Worcestershire Sauce, and Garlic Powder with Cream Cheese.
- Place about one teaspoon of Cream Cheese mixture at one corner of a wonton wrapper.
- Place a small bowl of water near you. Dip a small pastry brush in water and make a thin line of water along the edges of the wonton wrapper. Close wrapper down the diagonal to form a triangle. Wet a side point and fold it toward the center. Wet the opposite side point and also fold it toward the center.
- Preheat air fryer to 350℉
- Spray basket with spray olive oil. Place Rangoon in a basket and fry for about 5 minutes. Spray the tops of the rangoon with olive oil and turn. Cook for about 3-5 minutes more. Remove to a plate lined with paper towels.
- Serve immediately! (Recommended to serve with a Sweet Chili Sauce!)