Using a microwave to make a delicious fish meal? Yep! Checkout this quick and easy Asian Flounder recipe that will have your taste buds going wild. Oh and, start thinking about what you’ll do with all that free time.
Share with your friends
- 8 green onions
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, minced
- 1 tablespoon ginger, minced peeled
- 2 teaspoons dark sesame oil, divided
- 4 flounder
- 2 teaspoons rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 4 lemon slices
- Remove green tops from onions; slice onion tops into 1-inch pieces to measure 1/4 cup; set aside. Reserve remaining onion tops for another use. Cut white portions of onions into 2-inch pieces.
- Combine cilantro, ginger, and 1 teaspoon oil in a 9-inch pie plate. Fold each fillet in half crosswise. Arrange fish spokelike with thinnest portions pointing toward center of dish. Arrange white onion portions between each fillet. Combine 1/4 cup green onion tops, 1 teaspoon oil, vinegar, soy sauce, and salt; pour over fish. Cover with heavy-duty plastic wrap. Microwave at HIGH 4 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Garnish each fillet with a lemon slice.