Bacon-Wrapped Sea Scallops
Everybody likes them. Everybody likes talking about liking them. Sea scallops wrapped in bacon are famously awesome—and you’ll be famously awesome for making them.
Share with your friends
- 2 pounds sea scallops
- 1 pound bacon
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- cooking spray
- Preheat the broiler. Coat a sheet pan with cooking spray.
- Wrap a slice of bacon around each scallop and secure with a toothpick. Arrange the scallops in a single layer on the baking pan.
- In a small bowl, mix together the maple syrup, soy sauce, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Brush half the mixture over the top of each of the scallops.
- Broil for 10-15 minutes, or until bacon is crisp and scallops are cooked through. Brush the remaining sauce over the scallops halfway through the cook time.
- Sprinkle with parsley, then serve.