Baked Cajun Garlic Butter Cod
Head down south to New Orleans for cajun spices and generous pools of butter. Tender, juicy and garlicky, each bite melts in your mouth.
Share with your friends
- 3 cod
- kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- FOR THE CAJUN GARLIC BUTTER SAUCE:
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon cajun seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a 9x13 inch baking dish add the cod and sprinkle with salt and pepper
- To make the Cajun Garlic Butter Sauce: In a small bowl whisk together the melted butter, olive oil, garlic and cajun. Spread evenly over the fish.
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until the fish is opaque and flakes easily.