Baked Halibut with Lemon and Rosemary
Serve up this classic Greek dish in only 40 minutes. Halibut, infused with lemon juice, rosemary and olive oil, is a flaky feast full of healthy fats.
Share with your friends
- 4-6 ounce halibut steaks
- 2 onions, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, mashed
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tomatos, cubed
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons rosemary, dried or fresh
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan on medium heat. Add onions and garlic and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes, lemon juice, rosemary, mustard, salt and pepper. Sauté for 5 more minutes. Remove from heat.
- Place the halibut steaks in one layer on a lightly oiled baking dish. Cover with rosemary mixture.
- Cover baking dish with foil and bake for 30 minutes or until fish is cooked through and flaky.