Barbecued Alaskan Salmon
Nothing says the great outdoors like barbecued salmon. Coated in butter, minced garlic and brown sugar, every bite is wildly delicious.
Share with your friends
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 - 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 salmon
- In a small saucepan, combine the first six ingredients. Cook and stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Meanwhile, grill salmon, covered, over medium-hot heat for 5 minutes. Turn salmon; baste with the butter sauce. Grill 7-9 minutes longer, turning and basting occasionally, or until the salmon flakes easily with a fork.