Cedar Plank Salmon with Blistered Tomatoes
4 - 6 people
Share with your friends
Ingredients and Method
- Soak the cedar plank in the white wine about 2-4 hours before grilling.
- Prepare your gas or charcoal grill to medium heat, about 350 degrees F.
- Lay the whole salmon filet on top of the cedar plank, making sure none of the salmon is hanging off. Drizzle the salmon with olive oil and sprinkle with brown sugar, salt and pepper. Place the cedar plank on the grill and cover the grill. Grill for about 12-15 minutes and check for doneness. The salmon is done when it's uniformly pink in the center.
- Using tongs or a large grill safe spatula, remove the cedar plank salmon and transfer to a flat surface to rest.
- Top with the blistered tomatoes, a few squeezed lemon wedges and torn basil and parsley and serve immediately.