Chile Lime Salmon Tacos
Roasted salmon meets tangy cabbage slaw, red onions and herbs. Folded into tortillas, there are tasty textures in every bite.
Share with your friends
- FOR THE SLAW:
- 5 - 6 cups coleslaw mix
- 1/2 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons dill, minced
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- FOR THE SALMON:
- 2 - 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 pounds salmon
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- pinch garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- flour tortillas
- Sriracha ranch sauce
- Fresh limes and chopped cilantro, for serving
- In a medium bowl, combine all the ingredients for the slaw. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Brush a large baking sheet with olive oil. Place salmon on prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle the salmon with lime juice and zest.
- In a small bowl, combine the chili powder, garlic salt, cayenne, salt and pepper. Sprinkle spice mixture evenly over salmon. Roast for 12-15 minutes, or until cooked through and flaky. Break salmon into large chunk.
- Fill warm tortillas with salmon and slaw mixture. Drizzle with sriracha ranch sauce and serve with fresh limes and chopped cilantro for garnish, if desired.
- Wild Sockeye 2 x 6 Oz. Portions – Fresh$18.99Out of stock