Choose Your Adventure Fish Packets
The best thing about this recipe is that you can change up the veggies and sauce and eat this all week long! Let your kid choose what they want to put inside. Maybe it's weird to you, but let them get creative and create their own recipe!
Share with your friends
- 4 cod fillets
- favorite veggies
- favorite sauce
- side of rice
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Lay out a piece of parchment paper and place Cod on top
- Add favorite veggies and sauce
- Fold over half of the parchment sheet to enclose the ingredients. Starting at the top corner, make small overlapping folds, down the entire length of the packet to seal edges together. Twist the last fold several times to make a tight seal. Repeat for other packets. Place parchment packets on a large cookie sheet.
- Place sheet pan in oven and cook for 20 min. Remove from the oven when cooking
- Using safe scissors, cut an "X" on top of the parchment pack to let steam release. Open the packet on a plate and enjoy! Serve with rice to balance out the meal!