Crispy Air Fryer Parmesan Cod
This is the perfect meal prep or weeknight dinner. This Crispy Air Fryer Parmesan Cod you can prepare ahead of time, freeze it and pop it in the air fryer when ready to eat. It only takes less than 15 minutes to heat up. It will change the way you eat fish. Crispy golden outside and flakey tender inside, you are going to love this!
Share with your friends
- 12 ounces cod
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups panko bread crumbs
- 2 large eggs, whisked
- pinch kosher salt
- pinch freshly ground black pepper
- pinch smoked paprika
- 1 large lemon, thinly sliced
- 1/2 parmesan cheese plus extra for garnished, shredded
- 1 tablespoon capers
- olive oil spray
- Pat the cod dry and salt, pepper, and smoked paprika
- Build the breading station with flour, panko, and whisked egg with a pinch of salt
- First dip the cod in the flour
- Then in the egg mixture
- Lastly in the panko and parmesan mixture. Repeat steps
- Cover with plastic wrap and freeze for 10-15 minutes
- Spray the bottom of your air fryer basket with olive oil. Place the breaded cod in the basket.
- Cook at 400 degrees for 10 minutes. Flip the fish. Continue to cook for 3-5 minutes or until golden and crispy.
- Serve with asparagus and garnished with shredded parmesan, capers and sliced lemon.