Easy Garlic-Lemon Scallops
Simple, it turns out, tastes pretty good. A quick sear with garlic, butter, lemon juice, and salt & pepper is all scallops really need. Simple is simply delicious.
Share with your friends
- 3/4 cup butter
- 3 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 2 pounds large sea scallops
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Stir in garlic, and cook for a few seconds until fragrant. Add scallops, and cook for several minutes on one side, then turn over, and continue cooking until firm and opaque.
- Remove scallops to a platter, then whisk salt, pepper, and lemon juice into butter. Pour sauce over scallops to serve.