Easy Mini Shrimp Cocktail Appetizer Bites
What does everyone love more than shrimp cocktail? Personal, bite sized shrimp cocktail! These shrimp cocktails are so easy to make and have so much flavor! I recommend doubling the recipe because these will go fast!!!
Share with your friends
- FOR THE SHRIMP
- 1 box Phyllo cups, 15 per box
- 2 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon old bay seafood seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled, tails off, deveined, chopped finely
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
- cocktail sauce
- FOR THE HOMEMADE COCKTAIL SAUCE
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon horseradish
- 3/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- In a medium bowl, stir together the Cream Cheese, Mayonnaise, Black Pepper, Old Bay, and Lemon Zest.
- Spoon the Cream Cheese mixture into a corner of a sandwich size zip top bag.
- Use scissors to snip off a small corner of the plastic bag.
- Pipe approximately ½ tablespoon of the Cream Cheese mixture into each Phyllo Cup.
- Stir together all the cocktail sauce ingredients in a small bowl.
- Top each cream cheese stuffed phyllo cup with a dollop of cocktail sauce and some of the cooked and chopped shrimp.
- Sprinkle the chopped, fresh parsley over top and serve immediately, or refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve chilled and enjoy!
- Extra Jumbo Farm-Raised Shrimp - 2 Lb. Frozen$54.99Out of stock
- Extra Jumbo Farm-Raised Shrimp - 1 Lb. Frozen$26.99Out of stock
- Large Farm-Raised Shrimp - 1 Lb. FrozenSpecial Price $12.99 Regular Price $17.99
- Extra Jumbo Wild-Caught Shrimp - 2 Lb. Frozen$39.99Out of stock
- Extra Large Wild-Caught EZ Peel Shrimp - 1 Lb. FrozenSpecial Price $17.99 Regular Price $24.99
- Large Wild Caught Shrimp - 1 Lb. FrozenSpecial Price $17.99 Regular Price $22.99