Fish Fillet Pizza Rollout
Is it a pizza or a classic hot dish? Who cares if it tastes this good! Skip the crust and enjoy 37 grams of protein and 18 grams of carbohydrates per serving.
Share with your friends
- 1 chicken bouillon cube, dissolved
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup seasoned breadcrumbs
- 6 (about 1-1.5 pounds) flounder fillets
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 8 ounces grape tomatoes, quartered
- 1/2 cup pitted black olives, sliced
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup parsley, chopped
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Place chicken broth and olive oil in a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan.
- In a shallow plate, lightly beat eggs and salt. Place bread crumbs in another shallow plate. Dip fillets into egg mixture and then into bread crumbs, coating both sides. Place in baking pan, overlapping if necessary. Season with the pepper.
- Sprinkle the tomatoes, olives and mozzarella over the top. Dot with the butter. Evenly sprinkle the parsley over the cheese.
- Bake at 350°F for 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.