Fish Nuggets with Bang Bang Sauce
I mean - the name alone. Bang Bang Sauce? What kid won’t have fun making and trying this?! They’re fast, easy and fun to prepare. Fry them in a pan or in the air fryer. Serve with a side of shoestring fries and - Bang! Your kids now eat seafood!
Share with your friends
- FOR THE FISH NUGGETS:
- 1 1/2 pounds cod
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup flour
- FOR THE BANG BANG SAUCE:
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon sriracha
- 1 tablespoon sweet chili sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Mix the parmesan and breadcrumbs in a bowl.
- Add the eggs to another bowl and the flour in a third bowl.
- Bread the nuggets first in the flour, shaking off the excess, then into the eggs, letting the excess egg drip off and then last into the breadcrumb/parmesan coating.
- Place the nuggets on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake in the oven for 8 minutes, then remove from the oven and flip the nuggets over.
- Return to the oven and cook another 7-8 minutes until the second side is brown.
- While the nuggets are in the oven, mix together the bang bang sauce and serve alongside for dipping.
- Air Fryer Cooking Instructions: Preheat your Air Fryer to 425 degrees. Add the nuggets in a single layer and cook for 7-8 minutes, flipping if needed to brown evenly.