Is it Tuesday? Doesn’t matter! These mild, whitefish tacos serve four hungry tummies in just five minutes any night of the week. (5 minutes - I know, right?!) Try them on your next Taco Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, ...whenever you want a fast, yummy, and fun to prepare meal with the kiddos.
Share with your friends
- 1 pound cod
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 4-8 corn tortillas
- Sprinkle the salt and cumin onto the fish.
- Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a large size pan over medium/high heat.
- Cook the fish for 2-4 minutes on each side until cooked through and flaky.
- Place the fish on a plate, flake with a fork into chucks and squeeze with lime juice and cilantro. Toss to coat.
- Place 1/4 portion of the fish in each tortilla and top with accompaniments.