Grilled Pineapple and Lobster Salad
Pineapples are the perfect addition to a lobster salad, who would have thought? Try this Grilled Pineapple and Lobster Salad recipe that is so easy, quick, and tasty!
Share with your friends
- 1 fresh pineapple
- 1 ripe avocado (cubed)
- 1/2 lime
- 1 12oz Tray of City Pier Lobster Salad
- Prepare the ingredients. Cut the pineapple in half. Slice one half into 1-inch thick slices after removing the skin and core. The other half of the pineapple can be used as a serving dish by removing the inside. Slice the avocado into chunks.
- Preheat your outdoor grill (or place it over a medium heat in a cast iron pan). Grill the pineapple slices on both sides to create grill marks. Slice the pineapple into chunks after it has cooled slightly.
- Put the lobster salad in the pineapple and arrange the avocado and pineapple slices on top. Over the salad, squeeze lime juice.
- Serve and enjoy right away.