Grilled Spanish Swordfish Kabobs
Like ‘em extra juicy? A 30-minute olive oil marinade does the trick. Seasoned with paprika and cayenne, these kabobs get beautifully browned on the grill in minutes.
Share with your friends
- 1 - 1/2 pounds swordfish, cut into 1 1/2" cubes
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- pinch cayenne
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- If you are using wooden skewers, start soaking them now.
- Toss the swordfish with the rest of the ingredients. Let it marinate for about 30 minutes.
- Heat the grill on high or heat up a grill pan on medium high.
- Thread the swordfish onto skewers and grill on high for 6-8 minutes, turning to brown all sides. The swordfish is done when the pieces reach a temperature of 130F.
- Serve with romesco sauce or an aioli of your choice.