Halibut in Creamy Coconut Sauce
Share with your friends
Ingredients and Method
- 4 halibut
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 can unsweetened coconut milk (13.5 ounces)
- 2 scallions, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh lemongrass
- 1 teaspooon lime, zested
- 1 teaspoon lime, juiced
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated and peeled
- 1 teaspoon garlic, grated
- 4 cups chopped stemmed kale
- sliced red chile, for garnish
- Season fish. In nonstick skillet, cook fish in oil over medium-high heat until flaky, 4 to 5 minutes per side.
- Transfer to plate. In same skillet, add coconut milk, scallions, lemongrass, lime zest and juice, ginger, and garlic; season.
- Bring to simmer. Cover; cook until fragrant, about 2 minutes. Add kale. Cover; cook for about 1 minute. Arrange fish on top of sauce. Cover; cook until kale is tender and fish is heated through, 1 to 2 minutes. Garnish with chile.