Lobster Cobb Salad
A great twist on a traditional salad that you can prepare as is or try using our City Pier Seafood Lobster Salad as topping and prepare the rest.
Share with your friends
- FOR THE SALAD
- lobster salad
- FOR THE VINAIGRETTE
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup (2 lemons) freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- For the vinaigrette, whisk together the mustard, lemon juice, olive oil, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
- Put the lobster and tomatoes in a bowl. Sprinkle with the salt and pepper and toss with enough vinaigrette to moisten. Add the diced avocados, crumbled bacon, blue cheese, and arugula and toss again. Serve at room temperature.