Tap into Italian and Spanish influences with tomatoes, oregano, chickpeas and olives. Just 12 minutes in the oven and it comes out tender, juicy and flaky.
Share with your friends
- 4 flounder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cucumber, halved, peeled, seeded, and sliced
- 1/2 cup rinsed and drained no-salt-added canned chickpeas
- 3 plum tomatoes, sliced
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped pitted kalamata olives
- 6 tablespoons chicken broth
- Preheat the oven to 350Â°F. Arrange 4 sheets of foil (12" x 12" each) on a work surface.
- Place 1 fillet in the center of each piece of foil. Season with the oregano and salt. Bring the sides of the foil pieces up slightly to cup each fillet.
- Top each fillet with equal amounts of the cucumber, chickpeas, tomatoes, cheese, and olives. Add 1 1/2 tablespoons of the broth or water to each packet. Bring the edges of each piece of foil together and crimp to seal. Place the packets on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until the fish flakes easily. Check for doneness by opening 1 packet very carefully (steam will be released). To serve, transfer the contents of each packet to a plate.