Mediterranean Stuffed Swordfish
Make swordfish more scrumptious than ever; stuff it with spinach and feta cheese! Grilled or broiled, it gets you about 30 grams of protein in about 30 minutes.
Share with your friends
- 2 swordfish steaks
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 cups fresh spinash, rinced, dried, and torn into bite size pieces
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat, and lightly oil grate.
- Cut a slit in steak to create a pocket that is open on one side only. In a cup, mix together 1 tablespoon olive oil and lemon juice; brush over both sides of fish. Set aside.
- In a small skillet, heat 1 teaspoon olive oil and garlic over medium heat. Cook spinach in oil until wilted. Remove from heat, and stuff into pocket. Place feta in pocket over spinach.
- Arrange fish on grill, and cook for 8 minutes. Turn over, and continue cooking until cooked through.