Moroccan Swordfish with Caper-Yogurt Sauce
Traditional North African spices—ginger, coriander and cumin, to name a few—are balanced by yogurt and mint. 34 grams of protein gets plated in just four minutes per side.
Share with your friends
- FOR THE SAUCE:
- 1/2 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 tablespoon mint, chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons capers, drained
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic, minced
- dash kosher salt
- dash freshly ground black pepper
- FOR THE FISH:
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 4 swordfish steasks
- cooking spray
- mint springs
- To prepare sauce, combine the first 6 ingredients in a small bowl.
- To prepare fish, heat a nonstick grill pan over medium-high heat. Combine paprika and next 6 ingredients (through red pepper); sprinkle over both sides of fish. Lightly coat both sides of fish with cooking spray; add fish to pan. Cook 4 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork or until desired degree of doneness. Serve with the sauce. Garnish with mint sprigs, if desired.