Let the salmon speak for itself. All you need is oil, seasonings and a healthy appetite.
Share with your friends
Ingredients and Method
- 4 salmon
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 slices lemon
- Preheat a large heavy skillet over medium heat for 3 minutes.
- Coat salmon with olive oil. Place in skillet, and increase heat to high. Cook for 3 minutes. Sprinkle with capers, and salt and pepper. Turn salmon over, and cook for 5 minutes, or until browned. Salmon is done when it flakes easily with a fork.
- Transfer salmon to individual plates, and garnish with lemon slices.
Products you will need
- Wild Sockeye 2 x 6 Oz. Portions – Fresh$18.99Out of stock