Seared Scallops and Peach Salsa
Date night in, but make it fancy right? That was the goal with this dish. We love the savory yet delicate flavors of the seared scallops, and the light sweetness of the peach salsa takes it to the next level. You’ll be sure to impress your date. This dish is light but filling, and can be paired with a table white wine or a rich Malbec.
Share with your friends
Ingredients and Method
- FOR THE SCALLOPS
- 1 pound scallops
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon old bay seasoning
- 1/4 stick butter
- 1 1/2 cups white wine
- FOR THE PEACH SALSA
- 2-3 semi ripe peaches, diced
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 1/2 cup cilantro, finely diced
- pinch red chili flakes
- kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 lime, juiced
- Season Scallops with salt, pepper and Old Bay Seasoning. Heat pan to medium heat and add butter and white wine. Sear the scallops for 4 minutes on each side. And they are done!
- Mix all ingredients together well and top scallops with Salsa!