Sheet Pan Teriyaki Shrimp Tacos
Who doesn't love tacos? Especially kids! They are so fun to make, assemble, and eat! These tacos are fun because there is a fusion of 2 cuisines - Mexican & Asian. It's so easy to bake the shrimp with pineapple and teriyaki sauce and make these yummy tacos!
Share with your friends
- 1 pound shrimp
- 1 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1 can sliced pineapple
- 1 package sliced cabbage
- 1 cup greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 8 flour tortillas
- SERVE WITH
- refried beans
- seasoned rice
- Prepare a sheet pan with foil and preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Add Shrimp and Pineapple to a sheet pan and add Teriyaki Sauce. Mix with hands to coat
- Place sheet pan in oven and cook for 10 min
- While Shrimp is cooking, add Cabbage to a bowl
- In a separate bowl, mix together Greek Yogurt, Lime Juice, and Salt. Add mixture to Cabbage and mix with tongs
- Wrap Tortillas in foil
- Add to the oven during last 5 min of Shrimps cooking
- Remove Shrimp and Tortillas from the oven. Remove foil from Tortillas
- Make tacos by adding Teriyaki Shrimp and Pineapple to a warmed Tortillas. Add creamy cabbage on top!
- Enjoy with Refried Beans and Seasoned Rice!