City Pier Seafood Shrimp & Watermelon Ceviche
Ceviche is one of my absolute favorite things to eat! It’s always so fresh and flavorful! For this ceviche I used City Pier Seafood’s Large Wild Caught Shrimp. I added the shrimp to a mixture of juicy watermelon, onion, tomato, and cucumber. All the summer fruits and veggies, with the fresh shrimp, and a bright punch of citrus, makes this the perfect summer ceviche!
Share with your friends
- 1 pound Large Wild Caught Shrimp
- 5 limes (or 1 cup of lime juice)
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 1 jalepeno pepper, (chopped finely)
- 1 cup tomatoes, diced
- 1 cup cucumber, diced
- 1 cup watermon, diced
- 4 tbsp cilantro, chopped
- salt & pepper to taste
- Cut shrimp into 1/4″ pieces. Mix in a bowl with the lime juice.
- In a large bowl, mix onion, tomato, cucumber, watermelon, and cilantro. Add a pinch of salt and gently mix together.
- After the shrimp is cured (all outside surfaces should be white and appear “cooked,”) transfer it along with the lime juice into a serving bowl.
- Pour the rest of the prepped veggies into the bowl with the Shrimp and mix together gently.
- Serve chilled with tortilla chips!