Shrimp Macaroni Salad
Slay large crowds with this delicious twist on a summer picnic classic from The Life Jolie. Large shrimp and a zesty mayo dressing are just what the party ordered.
Share with your friends
- FOR THE SALAD:
- 1 pound shell pasta, cooked as per package directions to al dente
- 2/3 cup onion, finely diced
- 1 1/4 cups celery, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 1 1/2 pounds shrimp, cooked and roughly chopped into large chunks
- FOR THE DRESSING:
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1-2 generous pinch sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- FOR THE SALAD: Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Add dressing and mix well to combine.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour or until you're ready to serve.
- FOR THE DRESSING: Whisk all ingredients until well combined.
- Taste and adjust seasonings to your taste.
- Pour over the salad.