Take your taste buds to the New England coastline, courtesy of Table for Two. However, be forewarned: these creamy dreamboats are so good, you may not want to go home.
Share with your friends
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 3-4 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 lemon, juiced
- freshly chopped chives
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Place shrimp in the skillet and season with salt and pepper. Cook about 2 minutes on one side then flip and cook another 2-3 minutes. You don't want to overcook it or it will be tough. If you don't see anymore translucency in the shrimp, it's done!
- Using a slotted spoon, scoop out the shrimp and place in a large bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and put in the fridge for 20-30 minutes.
- Once shrimp has relatively cooled, add celery, juice of 1 lemon, chives, and mayo to a bowl. Stir to incorporate until all is coated. Season with additional salt and pepper, to taste.
- Serve in brioche hot dog buns and sprinkle paprika on top for color and more chives, if desired.