Spicy Sweet Glazed Shrimp
When you are looking for a nice savory spiced dish, this easy to make meal in under 20 minutes helps you to boot the boring off your plate. Toss with some rice and roasted veggies and you have a winning combination.
Share with your friends
- vegetable oil, for grill
- 2 tablespoons spicy chili sauce, such as Sriracha
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 pounds shrimp, peeled and deveined
- kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- Heat a grill or grill pan to high. Clean and lightly oil hot grill. Stir together chili sauce and honey. Assemble kebabs (using 2 long skewers for each, threading 1 skewer through head end of shrimp and 1 through tail end); season with salt and pepper.
- Grill until shrimp begin to turn opaque, 2 to 3 minutes. Flip, brush liberally with glaze, and cook until opaque throughout, 3 to 4 minutes. Brush with more glaze and serve.