Swordfish Fillets with Ginger
Share with your friends
Ingredients and Method
- 2 swordfish steaks
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 spoon Mirin
- 1 teaspoon ginger juice
- corn starch
- seed oil
- Start by cutting your fish into thin fillets.
- Combine soy sauce, mirin, ginger juice in a dish and mix well with a spoon.
- Marinate your fillets, gently massaging them and leaving them immersed in the sauce for at least 10-15 minutes.
- When the time runs out, heat the seed oil in a pan.
- Bread your swordfish slices with corn starch and, when the oil has reached the ideal temperature of 170 ° – 180 °, carefully, start frying them until each side will have a nice golden brown.
- At this point, while still hot, all you have to do is serve them with some fresh parsley leaves and is ready!