A quick marinade of garam masala and red tandoori spice accompanies this easy grilled fish that breaks up the monotony of any food rut.
Share with your friends
- 4 swordfish steaks
- 1 cup Greek whole milk yogurt
- 2 tablespoons fresh minced ginger
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 1/2 tablespoon Urban Accents Punjab Red Tandoori
- 2 tablespoons Urban Accents Kashmir Garam Masala
- Combine all Ingredients, except fish, in flat glass or ceramic baking dish; whisk well.
- Add fish fillets; refrigerate and marinade for up to two hours.
- Prepare grill or stovetop grill pan for high heat.
- Remove excess marinade and grill fillets for about 3-4 min on each side, getting good grill marks on each side.
- Remove and let fish rest for 5 minutes. Serve with Basmati rice.