NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS GIVEAWAY.
The City Pier Seafood, Seafood Lovers Sweepstakes Giveaway (“Giveaway”) begins at 12:01 AM Eastern Time ("ET") on April 4, 2022 and ends at 11:59 PM ET on April 22, 2022 (the "Giveaway Entry Period").
1. Eligibility: Giveaway is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia age 18 or older at time of entry. Employees of Raw Seafoods & City Pier Seafood (the “Sponsor”), and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, retailers, distributors (collectively, “Giveaway Entities”), and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to enter or win. Giveaway governed by U.S. law. Giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited by law. Sponsor: Raw Seafoods, Inc. 481 Currant Road, Fall River, MA 02720
2. How to Enter: There are three ways to enter. Entry Method #1: Enter by submitting your first name, last name and email address on the form at the bottom of the home page at citypierseafood.com, or through the email-signup popup. Your entry must fulfill all campaign entry requirements, as specified in order to receive a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of City Pier Seafood. You do not need to opt in to receive City Pier Seafood email in order to be entered into the Giveaway. You can choose to opt out from receiving email from City Pier Seafood at any time. You may enter by submitting the form one time; entries with duplicate email addresses or multiple entries using different email addresses for a single individual will be disqualified. Entry Method #2: To enter without submitting the form online, (“email entry”), send your name and address City Pier Seafood (attn: Marketing) 481 Currant Road Fall River, MA 02720. For both methods of entry, entries must be received by 11:59 PM ET on April 22, 2022. Entry Method #3: Entries may be submitted by emailing your name and address to: email@example.com with “City Pier Seafood Sweepstakes” in the subject line of your email. Each email entry must be emailed separately. All entries and requests become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an online entrant, entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
3. Prizes: One (1) winner will receive a Grand Prize package that includes a) A City Pier Seafoods, Seafood Lovers Bundle consisting of more than $200 in fish and shellfish, a Made In Cookware 10” Carbon Steel Fry Pan, a Made In Cookware 8” Chef’s Knife, a Made in Cookware Butter Warmer Pan, a trio of Newport Sea Salt Co. Sea Salts with a hand-painted salt spoon, and a copy of The Full Plate: Flavor Filled Easy Recipes for Families with No Time and a Lot to Do by Ayesha Curry. Retail value of grand prize: $500.
(5) Five additional winners will receive $100 of City Pier Seafood. Prizes will be awarded and delivered within thirty (30) days of winner verification.
4. Odds: Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries received during the Giveaway Entry Period, estimated at 1:2,500.
5. Selection of Winners: Winners will be determined in a random drawing from all eligible entries received on or about April 25, 2022 conducted by an independent judging organization (“judges”) whose decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to this Giveaway. Winners will be notified by email on or about April 25, 2022 and will be given instructions on how to claim the Prize. If a potential prize winner does not respond to the winner notification email (email will be sent three (3) times over a seven (7) day period), or if said email is returned as undeliverable, or if an entrant is otherwise found to be ineligible, or if the selected winner cannot accept or receive the prize for any reason, the potential prize winner will forfeit the Prize and an alternate winner will be selected. The Sponsor reserves the right to modify the notification procedures in connection with the selection of an alternate winner, if any. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution by a winner is allowed. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value at its sole discretion. All fees, federal, state, local and income taxes or other expenses relating to the use, acceptance and possession of Prize are the sole responsibility of the winner, if any. Entry and acceptance of Prize constitutes permission (except where prohibited by law) to use winner's name, prize won, hometown and likeness for online posting and promotional purposes without further compensation.
6. General: Entry materials/data that have been tampered with or altered, or mass entries or entries generated by a script, macro or use of automated devices are void. The Sponsor is not responsible for: (i) lost, late, misdirected, damaged, incomplete or illegible entries; (ii) error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site or any combination thereof; (iii) any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in the Giveaway, or (iv) the failure of any third party to comply with the instructions and proper administration of this Giveaway.
7. By participating in the Giveaway, entrants (i) agree to be bound by these Official Rules, including all eligibility requirements, and (ii) agree to be bound by the decisions of Sponsor and the independent judging organization, which are final and binding in all matters relating to the Giveaway. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification from the Giveaway. Sponsor reserves the right to: permanently disqualify from any giveaway it sponsors any person it believes has intentionally violated these Official Rules; and terminate the Giveaway or the online portion of the Giveaway if it becomes technically corrupted (including if a computer virus or system malfunction inalterably impairs its ability to conduct the Giveaway), or to select winner from among all eligible entries received prior to termination. LEGAL WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL, WHETHER OR NOT AN ENTRANT, TO DELIBERATELY INTERFERE WITH THE OPERATION OF THE GIVEAWAY, IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL & CIVIL LAWS AND SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND DILIGENTLY PURSUE ALL REMEDIES AGAINST ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Entrants agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges and the Sponsor, and on their behalf, and on behalf of their respective heirs, executors, administrators, legal representatives, successors and assigns (“Releasing Parties”), release, defend and hold harmless the Giveaway Entities, as well as the employees, officers, directors and agents of each (“Released Parties”), from any and all actions, causes of action, suits, debts, dues, sums of money, accounts, reckonings, bonds, bills, specialties, covenants, contracts, controversies, agreements, promises, variances, trespasses, lost profits, indirect or direct damages, consequential damages, incidental damages, punitive or exemplary damages, judgments, extent, executions, claims and demands whatsoever, in law, admiralty or equity, whether known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen, against Released Parties which any one or more of the Releasing Parties ever had, now have or hereafter can, shall or may have which in any way arise out of or result from entrant’s participation, acceptance and use or misuse of prize. In the event Sponsor is prevented from continuing with the Giveaway as contemplated herein by any event beyond its control, including but not limited to fire, flood, hurricane, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal, state, or local government law, order, or regulation, or order of any court or other cause not within Sponsor’s control or concerns regarding the safety of any winner or guest, Sponsor shall have the right to modify, suspend, extend or terminate the Giveaway. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Giveaway or in the announcement of prize. Entrants assume all liability for any injury, including death or damage caused or claimed to be caused, by participation in this Giveaway or use or redemption of any prize. This Giveaway shall be governed by and interpreted under the laws of the State of Massachusetts, U.S.A. without regard to its conflicts of laws provisions. Entrants hereby agree that any and all disputes, claims, causes of action, or controversies (“Claims”) arising out of or in connection with this Giveaway shall be resolved, upon the election by entrant or Sponsor, by arbitration pursuant to this provision and the code of procedures of either the National Arbitration Forum (“NAF”) or the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”), as selected by the entrant. IF ARBITRATION IS CHOSEN BY ANY PARTY WITH RESPECT TO A CLAIM, NEITHER PARTY WILL HAVE THE RIGHT TO LITIGATE THAT CLAIM IN COURT OR HAVE A JURY TRIAL ON THAT CLAIM. FURTHER, NEITHER SPONSOR NOR ENTRANT WILL HAVE THE RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN A REPRESENTATIVE CAPACITY ON BEHALF OF THE GENERAL PUBLIC OR OTHER PERSONS SIMILARLY SITUATED, OR AS A MEMBER OF ANY CLASS OF CLAIMANTS PERTAINING TO ANY CLAIM SUBJECT TO ARBITRATION. EXCEPT AS SET FORTH BELOW, THE ARBITRATOR’S DECISION WILL BE FINAL AND BINDING. NOTE THAT OTHER RIGHTS THAT ENTRANT WOULD HAVE IF ENTRANT WENT TO COURT ALSO MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE IN ARBITRATION. The arbitrator’s authority to resolve Claims is limited to Claims between Sponsor and entrant alone, and the arbitrator’s authority to make awards is limited to awards to Sponsor and entrant alone. Furthermore, claims brought by either party against the other may not be joined or consolidated in arbitration with Claims brought by or against any third party, unless agreed to in writing by all parties. No arbitration award or decision will have any preclusive effect as to issues or claims in any dispute with anyone who is not a named party to the arbitration. Notwithstanding any other provision in this Agreement and without waiving either party’s right to appeal such decision, should any portion of this provision be deemed invalid or unenforceable, then the entire provision (other than this sentence) shall not apply.
8. Winners Names: For the names of the winners (available after May 15, 2022) send a stamped, self-addressed envelope (return postage not required for Vermont residents) by May 15, 2022 to: City Pier Sweepstakes Giveaway Winner, City Pier Seafood, 481 Currant Road, Fall River, MA 02720.
9. Privacy: By entering, the information entrants provide may be shared with promotional partners identified in this promotion as well as other select business partners to provide entrants with offers that may be of interest. To learn more about the ways Sponsor may use and share your information and about your privacy choices, read the Privacy Statement at: http://www.citypierseafood.com/pages/privacy-policy
10. You Have Not Yet Won. All entries have the same chance of winning. No one will know who the winner is until after the Sweepstakes ends. Entry Is Free. No purchase necessary to enter. See instructions on form on how to enter free. You may enter the Sweepstakes via the entry form hosted on the City Pier Seafood Facebook Page (1) ONE time, but you can enter as often as you like via the alternate methods provided. A purchase of any kind will not help you win. Entry Deadline/Sweepstakes Closing Date: To be eligible to win each prize offered in this Sweepstakes, your entry must be received by the applicable Entry Deadline stated in this communication.
11. The City Pier Seafood Sweepstakes is hosted by City Pier Seafood and is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by Made In Cookware, Newport Sea Salt Co. or the author and publisher of The Full Plate: Flavor Filled Easy Recipes for Families with No Time and a Lot to Do.
© Copyright 2022 City Pier Seafood