Try This If You Like: Calamari, Shrimp
Storing Instructions: Keep Frozen
Thawing Instructions: Do Not Refreeze, Preferred Method: Remove From Packaging and Thaw in Refrigerator for Approximately 24 Hours, Quick Method: Thaw In Package in a Bowl of Cold Water, Change Water Every 30 Minutes
HOW TO THAW:
1. Remove desired amount of seafood medley from bag and place in colander and set into a large bowl. Cover.
2. Refrigerate 8-12 hours or until completely thawed.
3. Rinse and drain thoroughly.
1. Place desired amount of seafood medley in a sealed bag. Place bag into a large bowl of cold water. Move bowl into sink and allow a small stream of cold running water to thaw seafood 30-90 minutes or until completely thawed.
2. Rinse and drain thoroughly.
Do not refreeze.
Cook immediately after thawing or refrigerate and use within 24 hours.
Cooking Instructions: Cook To An Internal Temperature of 145 Degrees F., Cook Within 24 Hours of Thawing
Cooking Methods: Sauté
Number of Servings: 4
Preheat 1Tbsp. of oil in a medium sauté pan. When oil is hot, add medley into pan. Sauté for 6-8 minutes, until an internal temperature of 145°F is achieved.
Preheat 1Tbsp. of oil in a medium sauté pan. When oil is hot, add medley into pan. Sauté for 5-7 minutes, until an internal temperature of 145°F is achieved.
The US Department of Health recommends eating two servings of seafood a week!